Apprenticeships at Hopwood
Apprenticeships are a fantastic opportunity which offers a flexible approach to learning, combining practical on-the-job learning with technical education and skills.
Apprentices are employees earning a wage and working alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills.
- Get paid in a real job, gaining real work experience, real skills and a real future.
- Gain career-specific skills and experience whilst studying towards a standards employers value.
- Earn while you learn without the burden of student debt – earning a wage.
Traineeships are an opportunity to gain real work experience, job skills and improve your English and maths, if needed you’ll gain the experience employers are looking for, as well as the skills and confidence to progress into a paid apprenticeship, into work or onto further education.
Am I suitable for a Traineeship?
The entry requirements for a traineeship depend on your age.
If you’re aged between 16 and 18, you must:
- Be currently unemployed.
- Have little or no work experience.
- Be aged 16 to 18 and qualified below level 3.
If you’re aged between 19 and 24, you must:
- Be currently unemployed, working fewer than 16 hours a week or earning less than £320 a month.
- Have little or no work experience already.
- Be aged 19 to 24 and qualified below level 3.
Our traineeship programmes are 12 weeks and you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your CV and get valuable work experience.
- Gain work preparation training.
- Maths and English support.
- Have work experience.
- Undertake an interview.
To find out more about how we can help please contact us.
Who to contact
- 0161 654 4373
Where to go
- Venue address
Hopwood Hall College, Middleton Campus
- M24 6XH