Centre of Wellbeing, Training and Culture (CWTC)
CWTC focuses on the awareness of dementia, diabetes and mental health and improving employability skills. We work with related services to provide information and advice to deliver a holistic and person-centred approach for young, adults and older people.
- Wellbeing Café to support people diagnosed or living with dementia, advice and information on dementia and mental health provided by health and social care services.
- Organise events on arts for mental health awareness for the diverse communities.
- Development and translation of Urdu materials to support learning for South Asian communities.
- As an Approved Training Centre we provide Entry Level to Level 3 Accredited Courses through Open Awards.
- Established new Social Prescribing Programme.
- Providing work placement at CWTC to support young people and adults to enhance their transferrable skills for further education and employment.
- CWTC YouTube Channel to provide information, feedback of service users, create awareness and attract new audiences
- Established Online Community Channel to promote local issues, health and wellbeing, art and culture, education, training and experiences.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL16 2EG
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Session Information
Evenings and weekends depend on activities.