Healey Foundation Primary School
Our prime concern at Healey is children and their learning. Our children learn and achieve through an interesting and well planned curriculum, in a happy and ordered environment. We celebrate achievement in lots of ways throughout the school year.
Healey is a safe and happy school where all children learn respect for themselves and one another. We encourage a positive attitude for life and learning.
We aim to:
- Ensure each child receives a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum.
- Create a warm caring environment where staff, governors, parents and the local community work together for the benefit of all the children.
- Cultivate an atmosphere of high expectations, in behaviour and learning.
- Provide an inclusive environment by removing barriers to learning; enabling all pupils to reach their potential.
- Develop a partnership with parents ensuring they are informed about their child’s progress building upon mutual trust, co-operation and respect.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Venue address
- OL12 0ST
- Single storey Primary school with no Nursery
- Changing room with wall-mounted height-adjustable flat bed
- Medical room with free-standing height-adjustable flat bed
- Sensory / chill-out room
- Ramped access to external doors
- Fully accessible outside
- Disabled parking facilities
Special Educational Needs and Disability information
- Local Offer Ages
- 4-10 (Primary School)