This part of the website is for practitioners to access a range of information and resources relevant to their work with children, young people and families. Although some of the information is available to all, please ensure you log in to allow further information to be shared in a secure way.
If you would like to discuss any sections of this website, make recommendations or notify of any changes, please contact: Rochdale Family Information Service on 01706 719900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Safe After School campaign is a new campaign launched to support parents with advice and guidance on out of school activities.
The Early Years Portal will enable you to submit required details for children attending your setting quickly and easily and also enable you to perform instant checks of eligibility for 2 year old funding.
This page is for childcare providers to search and book on to courses available to them.
Information for childcare providers and Early Years education settings regarding the different funding streams available.
Tax Free Childcare is a government scheme to help working families with their childcare costs. As a childcare professional you can sign up online for Tax Free Childcare, allowing parents to pay for childcare directly in to your bank account.
The Early Help Locality Team is a service working with children and young people to offer family support. It will help your child receive the right support at an early stage before their needs increase.
Aimed at staff from both children and adult care services, who in their day to day activities provide direct services to children, young people and/or parents/carers.
The primary focus of the Supported Day Care Scheme is to ensure that the child's wellbeing and safety are maintained.
If you need help registering as a childcare provision, or would like to advertise your service on this directory, please contact Rochdale Family Information Service on 01706 719900 or email email@example.com
This is an exciting development that will make a real difference to children and young people who are experiencing a mental health crisis.
An essential framework for communities who are supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children, young people and families.
For further information please see the website (external link)
- Pathways for Practitioners
- Rochdale Childrens Social Care
- Rochdale Borough Safeguarding Children Board (RBSCB)
- Supporting Families Offer / Continuum
- School Inclusion team
- EHC Assessment and Review team
- Team for Physical Disabilites (Rochdale Additional Needs Service)
- Area Special Educational Needs Coordinators (SENCO) team - Early Years
- Early Years Training team
- HMRC Online Tax and Business Training for childminders
- Cool Milk for Childcare Providers
- M24 Arts Ltd - Play resource centre
- Coram Family and Childcare
- National Day Nurseries Association
- Pre-School Learning Alliance
- Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY)
- OFSTED (Office for Standards in Education)
Free two day training to understand the challenge, be part of the soultion and help save lives.
For further information please click the link ASIST programme (167KB pdf)