You can now register to use our new Parent Portal where there are many benfits such as checking if you are elible for funded childcare and applying for a school place.
Once you have registered and logged in you will be able to:
- Check the earliest date when you can start a funded 30 hour place by entering your eligibility code.
- Find a placement by sharing your details with childcare providers online.
- Receive updates and notifications regarding your application(s).
You can also:
- View existing applications.
- Review and amend your family details (for example, add details of any newborn children in the 'My Family' section).
- Apply for school place.
For further information please read the Paretn Portal User Guide under 'Downloads'.
Read more about funded childcare for 2, 3 and 4 year olds (internal link) including the 15 hours and 30 hours free childcare.