We support the health and well being of school-aged children and young people who attend state maintained schools, free schools and academy schools in Bracknell Forest, Wokingham, Reading and West Berkshire, and their families.
We also support children who are home educated and living in Bracknell Forest, Wokingham, Reading and West Berkshire.
Who we are
When dealing with our school nursing team you might meet or contact:
- School Nurse: a registered nurse with further specialist qualification in public health at degree or masters level
- Staff Nurse: a registered nurse with additional experience in public health, child health and development
- Nursery Nurse: qualified in child development with training in sleep, behavioural interventions and promotion of healthy eating
- School Health Assistant: experienced in working with children and young people in schools and in the community
- Administrator: provide clerical support to the school nursing team