Badaquish Outdoor Centre
Helping people with a disability enjoy an outdoor holiday.
SHORT BREAK RESIDENTIAL ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS
- For Children and Adults with a Learning or Multiple Disability
- All Local Authority Areas
- Our holiday experiences are stimulating, interesting and fun.
- We offer a wide a choice of outdoor activities, including canoeing, walking, biking and archery.
- We always support people’s positive abilities and offer activities in an enjoyable way that will support personal development and promote an active healthy lifestyle.
- We make maximum use of surrounding community facilities and at Badaguish itself we cater for the general public and many other youth and community groups.
Where to go
- Badaguish Outdoor Centre
- PH22 1QU
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.