Support Dogs is a national charity dedicated to increasing independence and quality of life for people with various medical conditions. We provide, train and support specialist assistance dogs to achieve this.
We provide help with everyday tasks and mobility for people with physical disabilities, give advance warning of seizures for people with epilepsy and provide safety and support for children with autism and their families.
Austim Assistance Dogs - can assist with:
- Reduce stress for family members
- Promote positive changes in behaviour
- Provide comfort for children with autism when upset
- Suppress behavioural outbursts
Disability Assistance Dogs - can assist with:
- Opening and closing doors
- Picking up objects
- Raising the alarm
- Dressing and undressing
- Operating control buttons
- Loading and unloading the washing machine
Seizure Alert Dogs - can assist with:
- Providing a 100% reliable warning up to 50 minutes prior to an oncoming seizure. They give time for their owner to find a place of safety and privacy as they have their seizure.
Please visit our website to contact us by email.