CleanConscience is a social enterprise with a variety of activities suitable to students and adults with learning disabilities, who may also have additional complex physical disabilities / needs.
Our service users range in age from 16 to over 75. Some live at home with parents or relatives, others in group homes or live independently in the community.
At our operational unit we aim to help individuals develop their personal skills, so that they can take part according to their individual abilities, and feel like they make a real difference in the life of the community.
- to provide parents and carers with respite from caring;
- to offer a safe, supportive and friendly environment;
- to develop friendships and social networks;
- to promote choice, independence and involvement;
- to develop and maintain skills and build confidence; and
- to offer personalised support for individuals.