PACT (www.pactcharity.org) helps hundreds of troubled families every year through inspirational and award-winning services across Reading and Berkshire. PACT helps parents to make the best life for their children, especially those from more troubled backgrounds.
PACT supports vulnerable children and families through:
- Alana House - supporting vulnerable women with complex needs who often lead chaotic lives. Many are isolated, at risk of offending, and have multiple and complex needs.
- Bounce Back 4 Kids (BB4K) - an innovative programme developed by PACT which supports children and their non-perpetrating parents who have experienced domestic abuse.
- Outstanding (Ofsted 2014 & 2017) adoption and adoption support services. Since 2011, PACT has placed over 500 children-in-care with loving forever families. In 2013, PACT’s therapeutic support service called FACTS was voted “Voluntary Adoption Service of the Year” (BAAF National Adoption Week Awards).
PACT aims to:
- Reduce inequalities by improving the life chances of children and parents
- Support and counsel parents in the choices they make and opportunities they provide their children