If you’re looking for training for your staff and volunteers, or your service users on any aspect of understanding or parenting children with additional needs, we can help you.
We can put together a one-off workshop or training series covering a variety of topics, including:
- Special Needs (in general)
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
- Caring for, or supporting, Looked After and Adopted Children
- Attachment Disorders
- Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties
To find out more or discuss your requirements, please contact us on 0118 9863532 or email email@example.com
Who's it for?
- Any professional or organisation looking for specific training around working with children, young people, parents or other adults with additional needs.