My name is Shibani,
* I am Ofsted Registered, Level 3 in Early Years Care & Educatioon, DBS Certified, Paediatric First Aid Trained, Fully Insured and can offer upto 10 hours of care per day for your child and can also offer 2, 3 & 4 year old (funding for 38 weeks during term-time only for children whose parents qualify for it.)
* As a working mother myself, I understand how difficult it can be to leave your child in the hands of someone else. I hope to make this transition a little easier for you and your child.
My experience as a parent, room senior in a private day nursery and training as a childminder has provided me with strong skills in childcare. I feel very comfortable and competent caring for children of all ages.
* I can provide a wide range of opportunities in the form of interactive, fun and challenging activities to enable children of all backgrounds and abilities to develop and learn through play in a caring, supportive, safe and happy environment.
* I fully understand the importance of learning through play and appreciate that each child is unique. I believe that children should be treated with respect and that they learn from positive role models.
* I believe children are a gift to be nurtured, loved and cherished. * I am a single mother and I lived with my 18 year old son (who has gone to university from Sept - 2019), and is DBS checked due to it being a requirement.
* Thank you for considering me to care for your child.
This setting has signed up to offer Tax Free Childcare.