The St Mary’s & All Saints out of school clubs offer a childcare facility before and after school hours. They offer children a safe, stimulating place in which to play, learn and take part in activities and creative arts. Children must be registered and dropped off and/or collected by parents/carers. Visit website for more details.
St Mary & All Saints Primary School After School Club and Breakfast Club
Who to contact
0118 901 5545
07551 432 227 (while club is running)
Where to go
- Childrens Centre
St. Marys All Saints C Of E Primary School
- RG1 6DU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Breakfast club 07:30-08:40; After School 15:05-18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3 (Breakfast club 1st child) Per Session £1.50 (Breakfast club sibling) Per Session £9 (After school club 1st child) Per Session £5 (After school club sibling) Per Session
- Alternatively if you book your child in and arrange to collect them before 4.30p.m, the cost is £5.00 per session. A short sibling session is £3.00, if attending at the same time.
- Contact school directly for vacancy information. For pupils of St Mary's & All Saints pupils only.
- Offers pickups
- St Mary and All Saints CofE Primary School
- Only for children who attend St Mary & All Saints Primary School
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.