Homecare agency registered to provide staff specialised in personal care for older people.
Fill in their assessment form to identify what support you need:
- Help getting in and out of bed
- Help preparing meals
- Help managing diabetes with meal preparation
- Help scheduling and keeping various appointments such as the dentist, GP, podiatrist and others
- Help with night sitting
- Help bathing and or dressing in the morning
- Help with general mobility
- Help collecting your prescription medicine or going to the pharmacy
Where to go
49A-51A George Street
- RG1 7NP
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.