Community Support Groups
Parenting Special Children has set up several new local community support groups for families of children and young people with additional needs.
Who's it for?
- Families with a child or young person with additional needs, and/or disabilities, who lives, or attends a school, in Berkshire
- Families in need of ongoing support, and wanting to talk with others in a similar situation
Aims of the Support Groups:
- Provide a safe and supportive environment to share experiences and gain support with the unique challenges faced by families of children with additional needs
- Establish support/social networks for families
- Provide a half hour topic presentation relevant to parenting a child with additional needs. The remainder of the session will be for discussion of the topic and social support time
Children welcome under parent supervision. Refreshments provided.
Greenham Support Group
Tuesdays: 12.30am – 2.30pm: 11th February 2020
Southcote Support Group
Fridays: 9.30am – 28th February 2020
Whitley Support Group
Fridays: 9.30am – 11.30am: 7th February 2020
For booking and further information please contact:
Charlie Taylor on 07810 689679 or email@example.com
Follow the link for further information http://www.parentingspecialchildren.co.uk/courses/community-support-groups/