Refine these results
- Every day Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.30pm by callingCOVID-19 RESPONSE: Covid-19 Support Request Form #StayHomeSaveLives https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqaDgKAXBerWWzYNv3uUR3WQ5XXYBPyCpz-NVJfI0WQ1jXXw/viewform The national emergency situation caused by Covid-19 disproportionately affects minority communities and means that many people now require more support than normal. Community support partners Alliance for cohesion and racial equality (ACRE), Utulivu Women’s Group, Women with…35-39 London StreetLondon StreetReadingBerkshireRG1 4PS
- Fun football for children aged 5-18 based in East Reading. Everyone is welcome. Club meets at various locations in East Reading depending on age. Visit website to find out more and to message the teams.Shinfield RoadReadingRG2 7BW
- Contact provider for opening hours and cost details. Visit website for more details.Wellington RoadWokinghamRG40 2NJ
- Young Carers’ Youth Clubs Clubs are available for the following age groups. Young Carers Groups Junior sessions for 5-9 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Inters sessions for 9-13 year-olds - at Katesgrove children's centre, Reading RG2 0BX Seniors group for 13-18…
- Monday's (except Bank Holidays) 1pm - 3pmA drop-in session for young parents up to the age of 19 is running at Fairview Centre in Reading on Mondays from 1pm-3pm (excluding bank holidays). The sessions are free, and include toys, books and craft activities for the children, refreshments and of course, the chance to…90aGreat Knollys StreetReadingRG1 7HL
This information has been collected from third party providers therefore the Reading Services Guide, Reading Borough Council (RBC) and Brighter Futures for Children (BFfC) cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommends that parents, carers, young people, residents and professionals check with providers regarding DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) and OFSTED registrations and CQC registrations. Information collected by Reading Service Guide; is used solely to implement and supply the Family Information Service (FIS), Special Educational Needs & Disabilities - Reading's Local Offer, Adults & Carers Support Group and Reading Youth.