Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
Reading Borough Council – providing the Family Information Service for Brighter Futures for Children. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- PSC Pathological Demand Avoidance Conference - March 2019
- Support for Parents/Carers of Secondary Students in Reading
- Reading Museum Half Term Autism Friendly Sessions
- Information and Fun Day - Reading Families' Forum Saturday 9th March
- The Prince's Trust - Get Into Retail with M&S
- Activities in Reading during February Half Term 2019
- Elevate Extended Support programme - grant to support young people
- Hospitality Works! Friday 1st March 2019
- World Book Day @ Sun Street Children's Centre
- Cooking on a Budget @ Sun Street Children's Centre