Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Reading Families’ Forum 16+ Transitions Event – Saturday 16th November 2019
- Employability Programme
- Reading Town Meal 2019 ~ 28th September 2019
- Heritage Open Days 2019 ~ 13th to 22nd September 2019
- Reading on Thames Festival ~ 26th - 29th September 2019
- Childcare Sufficiency Survey 2019
- Reading Families' Forum's AGM/Coffee Evening Wednesday 25th September
- New Directions - Information Evening Learning for work (L4W)
- The Prince's Trust - Get Into Retail with M&S
- Careers in Retail Programme