Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Berkshire West Autism & ADHD Support Service
- The Department for Education - Education Catch-up for Your Child
- The year is 2065; Performance by Frozen Light Theatre Company.
- Reading Parenting Service (BFfC)
- Parenting Special Children - Social Interaction Group for Children and Young People
- Elevate ~ Helping you towards a Brighter Future
- Chance to Dance Stars CIC - Christmas Dance Camp 2021
- Sleep Workshops
- Getting to Know Your Bump
- Baby Dimensions