Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- Accessing Public Services Toolkit workshop with Cerebra
- Reading Children's Festival 2019
- Parenting Special Children - Attachment-Focussed Time Out for Special Needs For parents of children affected by trauma
- Reading Families' Forum Coffee Evening - Krazy Play Days 22nd May
- Christchurch Meadow Paddling Pool
- Reading Carnival ~ Bank Holiday Monday 27th May 2019
- Baby Let's Get Active @ Sun Street Children's Centre
- Activities in Reading during May Half Term 2019
- Bach to Baby Concerts @ Reading Minster
- Parenting Special Children - The A Team: Awesome Autism