Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- PSC Pathological Demand Avoidance Conference - March 2019
- Support for Parents/Carers of Secondary Students in Reading
- Elevate Extended Support programme - grant to support young people
- Museum of English Rural Life (MERL)
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2019 (Brake)
- Stageability @ All Saints Church Hall
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into Security with Triforce
- Berkshire Vision Activity Day - Saturday 6th April 2019
- The Prince's Trust - Get Started with Football
- Parenting Special Children - Attachment-Focussed Time Out for Special Needs For parents of children affected by trauma