Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- SEND Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Stages not Ages
- Prince's Trust Team Programme ~ Taster day 22nd January; Starts 23rd January
- Dingley's Promise - Butterflies Down Syndrome Group
- Dingley's Promise Stay & Play Sessions!
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into Security with Triforce Security: 29th January – 9th February
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into Hospitality with Greene King Pubs: 5th – 23rd March