Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Parenting Special Children - Autumn Prom
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2018 (Brake)
- A Different World Festival
- Prince's Trust ~ Get Into - Ready to Work Hospitality
- Parenting Special Children - Kinship Carers Support Group
- Parenting Special Children - LAAC Male Carers Support Group
- Mental Health First Aid Course - Reading Community Learning
- Summer Fun at The Outpost 2018
- Five-a-Day ~ Wild and Creative sessions throughout the Summer 2018
- Here Comes the Sun Festival 2018 @ The Rising Sun Arts Centre ~ 11th August