Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- Parenting Special Children - Autumn Prom
- Reading Family Fun Day ~ 12th August 2018
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2018 (Brake)
- A Different World Festival
- AnDy public event
- SEND Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Special United Next Event Thursday 12th July 2018 @ Smokey's House
- THAMES VALLEY POLICE WORLD CAFÉ Recruitment & Careers Event
- Mini Kickers @ Prospect Park
- South Reading Hub ~ Official Opening ~ Tuesday 26th June 2018