Reading Family Information Service
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored, impartial information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with SEND) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
The Family Information Service provides information on behalf of Brighter Futures for Children, which is contracted to deliver the SEND/Local Offer service and the Family Information Service. Brighter Futures For Children - Website
- The Cressingham LEGO CLUB
- SEND Short Breaks -Chance to Dance Stars CIC - Dance and Multi Activity Program
- SEND Summer Holiday Short Breaks Play Camp for 5-7 yr olds - RFC Community Trust
- SEND Summer Holiday Short Breaks - Multi sport Camps RFC Community Trust
- SEND Local Offer - Newsletter
- Self-Care Summer - for Secondary Students
- Here Comes the Sun Festival 6th August 2022 @ The Rising Sun Arts Centre
- Independence youth club at Cressingham
- RISC - Holiday Activity Club (26th to 29th July 2022)
- Gadgeteers ~ Summer Reading Challenge 2022