Family Information Services
The Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free individually tailored information, advice and guidance on any family matter. The service is available to any family member taking care of children or young people aged 0-19 years of age inclusive (up to 25 years for children and young people with special needs) as well as professionals working with families in Reading. The service is delivered by qualified staff in Information, Advice & Guidance.
Disclaimer: Please read our Disclaimer in full (link at the bottom of this page) before using this services guide.
If your organisation or group would like to be included in the Reading Services Guide or you want to update/amend your entry please Register on this website.
- SEND Local Offer - DISC Newsletter
- Road Safety Week ~ 19-25 November 2018
- Pirate Pete and the Princess
- Reusable Cloth Nappy Library ~ NCT Reading
- Reading Town Meal 2018
- Reading Job Fair ~ October 3rd 2018
- "Who’s in Charge?” – Child/Adolescent to Parent Violence and Abuse (APVA)
- Kids Walk & Beep Beep Days 2018 (Brake)
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra "Noisy Kids ~ Heroes & Villains"
- Special United Youth Forum Next Event Thursday 1st November 2018