Use the following websites to help you and your family find a short break, holiday or day out.
Tourism for All UK
National charity dedicated to making tourism welcoming to all. Visit www.tourismforall.org.uk
The English national tourist board website has information and guides to help you plan an accessible break. See www.visitengland.com/plan-your-visit/access-all
Specialist travel agent offering everything you need to find and arrange a holiday at home and abroad.
- accessible accommodation
- supported and escorted holidays and holidays with care
- activity holidays for disabled adults and children
- airport assistance, flights and adapted transfers
- mobility and equipment hire
- specialist holiday insurance
Visit www.disabledholidays.com or call 0161 804 9898
Tours and holiday packages for people with disabilities (and anyone who wants a really great holiday) tailored to your needs.
- Accessible accommodation
- Accessible travel and transfers
- Accessible guided tours
or call 0800 711 7232