Crazy Bird Headdress with Darrell Wakelam
Have fun creating your own bird headdress, the crazier the better!
Non disabled siblings are welcome to participate. They will need to be booked on to the activity.
- Times Available:
- Tuesday 9 April 2013: 10:00am - 12:00pm or 1:00pm - 3:00pm
School Holiday Only
- Booking Information:
- To book, please send a form by post. Places will be allocated on 8th March. After this date please phone to check availability.
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking,
- Special Provisions Experience:
- All sessions are supported by a high ratio of experienced and friendly staff, who will ensure that children are happy and safe so that parents can take time out in confidence.
- Caters for Special Diets?:
- Water or squash will be provided at all activities taking place at Broadstone Youth Centre. However, please send children with drinks and snacks if required to all other activities.
- Referral Criteria:
- Languages Spoken:
- Staff are CRB Approved?:
- Provider has a First Aid Policy?:
- Provider has Public Liability Insurance?:
- Recognised As (Scheme):