There was an error with your review, Please try again
Creekmoor Youth Centre
Various events on different days. Creekmoor Youth Centre is a full time Youth Provision under the Open Access umbrella. We operate a whole range of 'Youth Club' related under provision including Sports,arts and crafts, Information and Advice, Chill and Chat, Support through transition, termly discos, Pool, console games stations etc.
The club also runs a number of trips, residential experiences and other activities outside of the centre. The staff also work within local schools and case hold a number of vulnerable young people. The centre also hosts a number of holiday activities around Short Breaks provision for young people with complex needs.
The club runs sessions for Under 16's as well as 16+ age groups.
(Speak to Neil Poulton for more information).
- Times Available:
- Monday: 19:00 - 21:00 - Complex Needs Session
Tuesday: 18:00 - 20:00 - Projects
Wednesday: 19:00 - 21:00 - Open access (years 9, 10, 11)
Thursday: 19:00 - 21:00 - Open access (years 7, 8, 9)
Friday: 18:30 - 20:30 - Junior Youth Club (years 5, 6, 7, 8)
Saturday: (January 2012 onwards) Junior Complex Needs Saturday Club (Proposed)
£0.50 per Session.
- Additional Cost Details:
- This is currently being evaluated and we may be looking at an annual subscription for members.
Baby Changing Facilities,
Wheelchair Accessible Entrance,
Accessible Toilet Facilities,
- Special Provisions:
- Referral Criteria:
- Referral Procedure:
- For Complex Needs groups, you will need to contact the Centre first.
- Languages Spoken:
- From Poole Bus Station take, 8 Bus Route to Creekmore Northmead Drive / Millfield
- Staff are CRB Approved?:
- Provider has a First Aid Policy?:
- Provider has Public Liability Insurance?:
Rate and Review
This service is provided by: