Living With Brain Injury Information Drop In Mornings
The morning is open to service users, students, carers, employers & staff who are interested in finding out more about brain injury. You are welcome to drop in.
Information will be available on:
- Facts regarding Brain injury
- Problems encountered following brain injury
- Strategies for rehabilitation
- Cognitive/thinking processes- memory
- Pacing and fatigue management
- Adjustment issues
- Returning to work/education
- Local resources – Headway, Citizen's Advice Bureau, Job Centres, work projects, social services, benefit advice, community transport
For further information please contact Lynne Phillips or Andrea Latham at Poole Clinic.
- Times Available:
- Thursday 19 January 2012
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
The service is free.
- Referral Criteria:
- Languages Spoken:
- M1, M2 from Poole Bus Station