There was an error with your review, Please try again
Penguin Swimming Ltd - SOS School Of Swimming
Penguin Swimming Ltd - SOS School Of Swimming OFFERS SWIMMING LESSONS to children from complete beginners to advanced swimmers with small groups our approach is friendly.
Swim fit session for more competent children, first half term swimming for fitness, second half term learning skills such as lifesaving, personal survival, sub aqua or an introduction to water polo or synchronised swimming. Friendly, enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers who all share an absoloute love of teaching all our teachers are either STA or ASA qualified teachers, all are CRB checked and insured. SOS is a family run business with a more personal approach than some of the big leisure centres.
- Times Available:
- Monday: 09.30 and 10.00 (Pre-school)
Friday: 11.30 and 12.00 (Pre-school)
Saturday: 8.45 and 9.15 (Pre-school, Beginners and Improvers)
- Further Opening Details:
Any extra information regarding opening hours please contact us direct to find availablility and group information.
£5.20 per half hour lesson
- Additional Cost Details:
- Please contact directly to find availability and group information. Costs are also reduced if there are 3 or more children from the same family swimming.
- Booking Information:
- Please phone the office for more information.
Accessible Toilet Facilities
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Languages Spoken:
- Staff are CRB Approved?:
- Provider has a First Aid Policy?:
- Provider has Public Liability Insurance?: