If you need help finding childcare, the Family Information Service can provide one to one support as part of our ‘brokerage’ service. This can involve speaking to early years providers on your behalf, accompanying you on visits to providers.
Our experienced advisors can help with a range of other matters too:
- explaining childcare choices
- emergency childcare options
- childcare funding
- information on services and activities for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities
- completing application forms
- help applying for school places
- help finding activities for children of all ages
The service is available 9am to 5pm, Monday to Thursdays and 9am to 4.30pm on Fridays. Contact us by phone on 01202 093131 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support in the local community
As part of our outreach service the team provide support to families at a various venues in the local area, including parent and toddler groups, family hubs, schools and community events.
Following on from COVID-19 we are offering limited community support at the moment. Please contact us for any further information.