Get Set to Go is a National project funded by Sport England and aims to promote and encourage engagement in sport and physical activity to provide benefits to mental health and wellbeing.
- Willing Walkers at 10am - various dates & locations March - August
- Relaxing Riders at Bank House Farm, Creswell at 11am on various dates in April, May, June and July
- Civilised Cycling with Jayne & Mark at 10am - various dates & locations March - August
- Five a Side Charity Football Match on 10th August from 9:30am at the Acacia Centre, Annesley Woodhouse
- Pilates at the Acacia Centre, Annesley Woodhouse from 12:30pm - 1pm on various dates in April, May June & July
For further information please contact Dale Jubbie directly 07843 597877 or firstname.lastname@example.org