We invite you to come and take part in our fun and exciting 'Me Time' programme for adults with a learning disability.
- Me Time is about individuals learning through activity, its about enjoying and achieving things that matter, while progressing and developing.
- Our programme runs throughout the year from different community places including Meadows Youth club , All hallows church hall, Emmanuel school gardens and Ponds Hill Arnold.
- We provide lots of different activities offering choice and variety.
- Every 3 months you will sit down with staff and set realistic targets and discuss any problem that you need support and guidance with.
- If you cannot find any activities on the list, we are open to setting up new groups to meet your needs and interest.
- If you would like to take part here is our details and how you get involved.
Please see the downloads on the right hand side for the session timetable & more details.