Showing results 1 - 10 of 6176Provide your feedback
Filter by Category
- Care Leavers Local Offer (1)
- Caring for an adult (149)
- Childcare (1011)
- Education, training and work (578)
- Financial and legal advice (236)
- Health and self care (1246)
- Help in your home and community (1141)
- Hospital discharge (983)
- Housing needs (508)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND Local Offer) (1170)
- Things to do in the community (1927)
- Work and Volunteering (189)
Read our help & advice on this topic
- 14 and Over
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm screening
- ACCTV high quality, in-house learning programmes for Adult Health and Social Care
- Activities for Older Adults During COVID19
- Agencies working with schools
- Alcohol Identification & Brief Advice (IBA) Training during COVID-19 Lockdown
“Our Voice” aims to unite people through music and showcase the potential of people with disabilities, raising public awareness of the skills and abilities of people with disabilities, and supporting the development of stronger social networks. The choir is inclusive regardless of ability and is…
Wednesdays but any time weather permitting - Allotment plot used by different groups on different days - please contact for details. Monday - Coffee morning, Craft group and breakfast club. Walking group in the afternoon. Tuesday - Walking group, afternoon. Wednesday - Gym Group AM, Swimming Group,…
If you are looking for community training courses please click here to access all current courses listed on the site.
Provides services and information to the public in Ashfield in areas including social care, leisure, community, environment, health, traffic, local economy and learning.
Follow the link to find out about the services that are available to you locally.
Homes for older people, couples without children or people with disabilities.
Provides services and information to the public in Bassetlaw, North Nottinghamshire. Services we provide include planning, building control, refuse collection, housing, homelessness, parks and open spaces, licensing, council tax, benefits and environmental health. Offices are located at Retford, Worksop and Carlton Forest House.
01909 533533 Council Housing - 0800 590 542
Information and guidance on the Council Tax. This is an annual fee paid to local authorities to contribute to the cost of essential services such as road maintenance, rubbish collection, Policing, and Fire and Rescue Services.
These pages tell you how you can get help with paying your rent and Council Tax through the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Benefit schemes.
Customer services 01909 533 533 Council Housing – 0800 590 542
0800 590542 01909 533 533