Early Education Additional Support Team (EEAST)
- Hazel Newstead
- Team Co-ordinator
- 0191 277 4623
- Name of venue
- Newcastle City Council, Civic Centre
- Venue address
- Room 211A, Barras Bridge, Newcastle upon Tyne
- NE1 8PU
- Referral required?
- Referral and availability notes
We have an open referral system- anyone may refer to our service as long as they have the permission of the child’s parents.
Most of our referrals come from health professionals (paediatricians, health visitors, physiotherapists and speech and language therapists). We also get referrals for staff in Early Years settings. Parents/carers may refer directly to our service if they so wish.
- Our service is targeted to people with special needs or disabilities.
- We have had experience or training relating to a disability or special need
- Related services
Busy Bees Group at Woodlands Children's Centre
Little Stars at Ouseburn Community Centre
Mini Movers at The Galafield Centre
Preschool Communication Group at RVI
Rhythm and Rhyme at Ouseburn Community Centre
Splish, Splash Bounce at Hadrian School
Wiggles and Giggles at The Galafields Centre