Adult Olympic Weightlifting club
Weightlifting is an excellent method of weight training. Come along and try out a new sport, learn new weightlifting techniques, get fitter and stronger, as well make friends and have fun.
- No previous experience needed.
- The coach is CRB cleared and the club is affiliated to the British Weightlifting Association.
- Our aim is to increase participation, to develop the lifters' potential and achieve individual goals – and maybe even to win some medals for Britain!
Come along and give it a try.
07989 235 384
- Name of venue
- Elswick Park & Pool
- Venue address
- Elswick Road, Newcastle upon Tyne
- NE4 6SQ
Date & Time
- Date & Time Information
- Over school holidays check with venue for opening times. No coaching will be available from Monday (16.07.2012) for three and a half weeks.
- Session Information
Monday from 6pm to 7pm
Wednesday from 8pm to 9pm (starting from September 2012)
Friday 6.30pm - 7.30pm
- Referral required?
- Age Range
From 19 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months
- Elswick Pool