The Luton Directory and Local Offer contains activities, services and groups to help all Luton residents live healthy, active and fulfilling lives.
This information on this directory is designed to help people find information about a range of local organisations and services including:
- activities, groups and events in your local community
- childcare providers
- support for children and young people aged 0 – 25 with a special educational need and / or a disability
- health and social care information and support for adults and children.
Listing your services or activities on Luton Directory and Local Offer is a great way to tell the Luton community about what you do and what you can offer.
- We welcome submissions from local providers and organisations, and we include information about any clubs, activities, advice and support services which help Luton people lead active, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- We list information on Ofsted registered childcare providers – if they have given their permission to be included in the Directory. This information is a combination supplied by both the childcare provider and Ofsted.
- Information also comes into the directory from CQC system, and is kept up to date from that source.
Check our categories and, if your service or activity is right for the directory, request a login. Once we’ve approved your application, you can login and add your information to the directory.
The website is compatible with smart phones and tablets, so you can find information when you are on the move.
You can filter the information using a range of options including the type of service you’re interested in, the location of that service, the age group it provides for, or any particular type of need or disability that it would need to cater for.
If you think there’s something missing, let us know and we’ll contact providers to try and close that gap. You can also give feedback on the services you’ve used through our feedback form where you can recommend providers to others or make suggestions to improve services further.