The Working Together Team
The Working Together Team offers high quality support to schools and academies working with students with a wide range of social communication and / or learning needs. Working in partnership with our colleagues in schools and academies within the graduated approach outlined in the SEN Code of Practice, the Working Together Team provides expertise and practical specialised assistance that enables children and young people to achieve the best possible educational outcomes and make successful transitions to adulthood.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Victoria Turner
- Contact Position
- Team Manager
- Helpline: 01775 840250
Parent Helpline is available during school hours.
Where to go
Gosberton House School
- PE11 4EW
We work in maintained nurseries, schools, academies and FE providers across the county. We are able to offer training and awareness raising sessions to voluntary and public sector groups.
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 17:30 Tuesday 08:30 17:30 Wednesday 08:30 17:30 Thursday 08:30 17:30 Friday 08:30 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free at point of contact
- Referral required
- Professional Referral
- Referral Details
Access to Outreach is via your child or young person’s school.
Where direct support for a student is requested, parental agreement must be obtained before work can commence.
We offer enhanced Outreach Support for Social Communication [including Autism]. This could include face to face advice and training for whole school, Teaching Assistants, Parents or Carers and Governors.
We work in collaboration with colleagues in other support services including the Specialist Teaching Team the Behavioral Support Team and the Speech and Lanugage Team.
- Autism/ Asperger’s
- Social Communication needs
- ADHD/ ODD/Pathological demand Avoidance
- Speech and Language Communication Needs
- Significant and Moderate learning difficulty
- Specialist Facilities
We work with children and young people in their own educational settings.
- Training details
The Social Communication [including Autism] are winners of the national Autism Accreditation Excellence Award 2014.
The Service is a National Autistic Society Accredited Service.
We provide training:
- To schools, voluntary organisations, professional groups and parents on a wide range of themes including access to learning, transitions, stress and anxiety, behavioural support, sensory differences, Early Bird [Plus], Healthy Minds
- For parents, teachers and teaching assistants on providing appropriate intervention programmes and strategies
- Working within the AIM4LINCS Quality Mark to create autism friendly educational environments
- Specific training of teachers in using classroom strategies.
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions