The Working Together Team
The Working Together Team offers high quality support to schools and academies working with students with a wide range of social communication and / or learning needs. Working in partnership with our colleagues in schools and academies within the graduated approach outlined in the SEN Code of Practice, the Working Together Team provides expertise and practical specialised assistance that enables children and young people to achieve the best possible educational outcomes and make successful transitions to adulthood.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Gosberton House Academy
11, Westhorpe Road
- South Holland
- PE11 4EW
We work in maintained nurseries, schools, academies and FE providers across the county. We are able to offer training and awareness raising sessions to voluntary and public sector groups.
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 17:00 Tuesday 08:30 17:00 Wednesday 08:30 17:00 Thursday 08:30 17:00 Friday 08:30 17:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free at point of contact
- Referral required
- Professional Referral
- Referral Details
Access to Outreach is via your child or young person’s school or academy
Our role is empower Lincolnshire maintained mainstream schools and academies to increasingly meet the needs of their children and young people with autism and/or a social communication difference.
- Autism/ Asperger’s
- Social Communication needs
- ADHD/ ODD/Pathological demand Avoidance
- Significant and Moderate learning difficulty
- Specialist Facilities
Our role is to support the setting staff to support the child/young person's strengths and needs.
- Training details
The Social Communication [including Autism] are winners of the national Autism Accreditation Excellence Award 2014 and commended Practice 2017.
The Service is a National Autistic Society Accredited Service with Advanced Status 2019
We provide training:
- To schools, voluntary organisations, professional groups and parents on a wide range of themes including access to learning, transitions, stress and anxiety, behavioural support, sensory differences, NAS Early Bird Plus and Teen Life programmes
- For parents, teachers and teaching assistants on providing appropriate intervention programmes and strategies
- Working within the AIM4LINCS Quality Mark to create autism friendly educational environments
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions