Anti-Bullying Parent Tool
The Anti-Bullying Alliance have launched their new free Online Anti-Bullying Information Tool for parents and carers. The tool is interactive and designed to give parents and carers information about bullying. The tool will help parents if they:
- are concerned that their child may be vulnerable to bullying at school.
- are worried that their child might be being bullied.
- are aware that their child is being bullied.
- think or know that their child is bullying others.
- just want to browse.
You can access this free resource at: Anti-Bullying Parent Tool
So far 2,000 people have accessed the training. We’ve had fantastic feedback, including:
• "Really straight forward, clear advice, non-judgemental and supportive.”
• "Simple, effective and informative”
• 100% said they would recommend the resource to other parents/carers
• 100% said they found what they were looking for
• 100% rated it as good or excellent
Who to contact
- Specific age range
- All ages
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions