Independent Lives Payroll Service
If you want to take control of your care and support without the added responsibility of managing a payroll, our professional Payroll Service is available at affordable fixed prices. Our experienced team understand the complexity of current payroll processes and legislation and can take on responsibility for administering your payroll for you.
We offer a comprehensive service, handling all procedures relating to tax, national insurance, sick pay, maternity pay, tax credits and student loans. We process payrolls on a 4 weekly cycle.
How it works
Our Payroll Service will:
- calculate Personal Assistants’ hours every 4 weeks from information that you supply (by post, phone or email) and provide payslips and summary information for you to pay your Personal Assistants and HMRC.
- respond to enquiries as and when required.
- comply with all statutory requirements including tax, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and student loans.
- inform you about the need to pay tax, national insurance and any other statutory deductions.
- set up new starters and settle up leavers for no additional cost.
- make changes to rates of pay as advised by you.
- keep all records required by HMRC.
- handle all personal information in line with current data protection requirements.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Grahame Jones
- Contact Position
- Payroll & Banking Team Leader
- 01903 219482
- Independent Lives
Where to go
- Independent Lives
11 Liverpool Gardens
- BN11 1RY
Independent Lives is a user-led charity working with disabled people, people with care needs, and those with caring responsibilities, to enable people to lead full, active and independent lives.
- We work directly with disabled people, and parents and carers of disabled children: Providing a Direct Payments support service to help people arrange and manage their own personalised care and support. We offer banking, payroll, and recruitment services so people can manage their own budgets and personal assistants. Our care service Lend a Hand provides personalised home-based care and support. We engage with disabled people living in the local community through user-led support and action groups and our volunteer programme, and campaign on the rights of disabled people.
- We work with health and social care professionals: Providing training and training materials, consultancy, and recruitment support. We work closely with local authority social care teams and Clinical Commissioning Groups on support planning, personalisation and co-production, and health and social care integration.
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Open Monday to Friday from 8am until 6pm.
- Referral required
- Not Required
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions