Penderels Trust provides a full support service to people who receive a direct payment in Lincolnshire. We work under contract to the local authority.
Our services include:
- Setting up your direct payment
- Recruiting staff including support with advertising, interviewing, job descriptions, offer letters, terms and conditions and DBS checks.
- Personal Assistant (PA) Finder – our online register of PAs available for work in Lincolnshire
- Payroll – specialist service for employers of their own care staff. We offer two levels of service – standard and a direct debit service. We also provide an automatic enrolment into a workplace pension scheme for customers.
- Third Party Supported Account (Managed Account) (Managed Account) – for individuals who are not able to or don’t wish to manage their own care funds, we can manage them on your behalf.
- Appointeeship – if you, or someone you support, is unable to manage their personal finances, Penderels Trust is a corporate appointee and can do this for you. We offer different levels of service for individuals in a community or residential setting.
- Suitable person scheme – for individuals who could (or does) receive a direct payment and use an agency for their care but do not have the capacity to take the responsibilities associated with a direct payment.
Who to contact
Where to go
Penderels Trust, Haverholme Priory
- NG34 9PF
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:30 16:30 Tuesday 08:30 16:30 Wednesday 08:30 16:30 Thursday 08:30 16:30 Friday 08:30 16:30
- Referral required
- Professional Referral
- Referral Details
Referrals are usually received via social services.
- Specific age range
- All ages
Our service provides support to all those in receipt of a direct payment/ personal budget and as such support a full spectrum of disabilities.
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions