This section provides information about the ways in which young people, children and their parents can be involved in discussions and decisions about both their own individual care and support, and local provision.
It includes ways in which this involvement might take place:
- As part of the Education, Health and Care assessment and plan process and the support that is available to support this involvement.
- Consultation when reviewing local SEN and social care provision
- Feedback on SEND consultations and reviews
- Involvement in reviewing and developing the Local Offer including 'TellUs' and 'You said, We did'
- Services which provide information about SEND and those which can support children, their parents and young people to have their say, including when there is a disagreement
- Opportunities for volunteering, including by being involved in decision making about local provision.