This section provides information for young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND) on support available to help them make informed choices about their futures. It includes information on a wide range of different subjects, including :
- Post-16 education provision including further education
- preparing for and finding employment including careers advice, apprenticeships, traineeships and supported internships as well as support available from employment agencies and services
- financial support
- person centred planning for transition to adulthood
- support for independent living including developing life skills, accommodation and housing options, eligibility for social care or health support
- support to access volunteering and care support for social opportunities
- support for transition between social care and health services for children to those for adults.
For assistance in using the site please see our help page.