This section includes a range of play and leisure activities some of which have been set up specifically for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND).
- Short Breaks for disabled children, young people and their families
- sports and arts activities
- social activities
- after school facilities and activities
- play facilities that are accessible by children with disabilities
- support available for children and young people with SEND to access these opportunities.
For assistance in using the site please see our help page.
Disclaimer: Details of play and leisure services are provided for your convenience, and inclusion of any event does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council.
Lincolnshire County Council does not make any representation as to the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this guide and does not accept responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the events listed on the Family Services Directory. You should check in advance that the activity is suitable for your child or young person.