We're having an art competition that will be hosted as an exhibition at The Stephen Wiltshire Centre for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, and their families.
You can submit your artwork if you:
- are a resident of Hammersmith & Fulham
- are aged between 5 and 25
- have special educational needs and/or disabilities
- fits with the theme: 'What does The Stephen Wiltshire Centre mean to you?'
- no bigger than A4
- only photos, drawings and paintings are accepted
- include your full name, age group (5-11, 12-15 or 16-25) and contact details on the back of your artwork
- one submission per family (art created with siblings is encouraged)
- original paper copy must be submitted to The Stephen Wiltshire Centre, Queensmill Road, SW6 6JR by 5pm on 21 September 2018
- unfortunately, we cannot return submissions
- The exhibition opening will be held on Sunday, 23rd September (10am - 2pm) alongside the Stay and Play activity
- all submissions will be displayed as part of the art exhibition at The Stephen Wiltshire Centre from 23-30 September (please contact the centre for exhibition opening times)
- public voting will take place throughout the exhibition
- announcement of winners will take place on Sunday, 30th September 2018 at the centre (2pm - 4pm) during the centre's celebration event
- your submission may be used to influence The Stephen Wiltshire Centre logo design
Please download the leaflet below for more information.