We are a Christian nursery school, so our curriculum supports Christian values. We are sessional with 2 separate groups 2 year old's in the afternoon 3-4 years in the morning.
- We have a good balance of free play and adult initiated teaching.
- We love art so the children experience a lot of opportunity to be creative.
- We have a very strong partnership with parents believing the parents is the child's first teacher, so we try an encourage involvement in the school.
- We have a supportive parents committee.
- We have a Dance, Music, French and Computer teacher that comes in once a week.
- We work hard at building up children's self esteem.
- We want them to be the best they can be and we provide a stimulating and fun environment for them to be able to blossom.
- Our strap line is 'roots to grow, wings to fly'