The Children's Centre offers access to a range of services including family support, health and education for parents of children under five.
When you attend a children’s centre, benefits for you and your child include:
- Access to child and family health services
- An opportunity to play and learn in lots of different ways
- The chance to meet and interact with children and other parents
- Opportunities to spend quality time together in the company of others
- Access to a range of family friendly support services
- Information on work, training options and childcare
For a full programme listing contact the centre directly.
All the children’s centres will have specific areas in the borough they cover. In most cases you will be directed to the children’s centre in which your address falls under. To begin your search to find the nearest children’s centre, please click on the postal location link