Skip to main content

Disagreements, Mediation and Tribunal processes and procedures

The Children and Families Act 2014 requires all local authorities and health commissioner services to provide an independent mediation and dispute resolution service to help when parents/carers, young people, schools, health care services and the local authority cannot agree on how to meet a child/young person’s special educational needs.

Share your feedback on this page

Please provide feedback on our website. Try to include any constructive suggestions for improvements and we will do our best to incorporate them.

Back to top