HYPE - Hounslow Young People Engaged
HYPE is the Young People’s Drug and Alcohol service for the London Borough of Hounslow. We work with those:
- affected by drugs and alcohol
- who have a negative experience of parental substance misuse.
We understand if drugs and alcohol are impacting on your life. We can work with you to provide you with treatment options that suit you.
- 1:1 sessions
- Outreach service – we can meet you where it suits you
- Education about drugs and alcohol
- Space to talk things through
- Up to date information and advice
- Help with deciding what changes you want to make
- Support to cut down, quit and gain control
- Access and support to other services which can support you
- Referral required?
- Age Range
Support available to anyone under 18 years of age.
We also offer advice for parents/families of a young person user.
- SEND Details
Anyone can make a referral provided the young person has consented for them to do so. Young people can also self-refer.
Where to go
- Name of venue
- Arc Hounslow
- Venue address
Montague Hall Montague Road
- TW3 1LD
Who to contact
- 01895 488675
The role of this directory is to provide information. It is your personal responsibility to make sure that organisations are appropriate and safe for you, your child or young person before they attend. Please read our guide to staying safe - things to consider