Skip to main content

Vision impairment

If you are concerned about your child's vision contact your gp or a local optician - Children are entitled to a free eye test.

Find one here

If your child is disabled they may need to attend a specialist centre so discuss this with your gp or their paediatrician.

There is specialist support available for children with vision impairment 

Back to top