Careers Information and Advice

There are services available who can provide advice and support about thinking about what to do after the age of 16years:

Thinking about Higher Education

Pupils may want to consider going to university (higher education) and there is support available:

Financial Support

The Disability Student Allowance (DSA) can provide financial support for pupils with SEND who are in higher education. More information can be found on the  National guidance for DSA.