Families First Case Studies
Here you can find anonymised examples of the positive work taking place in Families First. The examples below show how families have benefitted from co-ordinated early intervention.
If you have a success story you'd like to share, we want to hear it! Fill out this template and send it to Families First Support. We'll then anonymise and design it before adding it here to share the good news.
- Banks family - "Without everyone's support we would not have regained our 'normal' everyday life."
- Dunlop family - "Mum feels less anxious and felt there was light at the end of the tunnel."
- Edwards family - "Dad has reported that the strategies he has learnt have made his home environment easier."
- Jones family - "Mummy smiles again. When she is sad we talk to Mrs J at school and she is kind."
- Poole family - "I am happy everyone is helping. It proves they are kind. I am doing well at school now."
- Wrenny family - "The horse riding lessons were great and I would like to work with horses when I finish school."
- ... and finally, the House family. This case study recognises that not every intervention goes perfectly. The emphasis is on what has not gone so well, and what has been learnt as a result.
Sign in to write a review