Your Circle Toolkit
The Your Circle Toolkit will help staff, service providers, partners and members of the voluntary and community sector to raise awareness of 'Your Circle' and help explain the changes to adult social care. We want to support our partners, service providers, voluntary and community organisations to help their own customers and service users.
Copies available - To keep the toolkit cost effective, most elements are available to download from the attached link. Hard copies are available - call the Adult Social Care Help Desk on 01452 426868
- Live Life Your Way: A 6 page leaflet outlining how you can build your own circle trusted people, places and services to help you live an independent life (also available in Easy Read and Large Print).
- SDS Information Sheets: A selection of fact sheets explaining the new adult social care system of 'Self Directed Support', including assessment, eligibility, personal budgets and support plans (also available in Easy Read and Large Print)
- Your Circle DVD - Introducing Your Circle and a selection of stories about how personal budgets can give older people, disabled people and their carers and families more choice, control and independence.
- Audio information. Audio versions of the 'Live Life Your Way' leaflet and Self Directed Support information sheets are available to download here.
- Your Circle presentations. A selection of presentations to help people understand the changes to adult social care.
- Your Circle Posters. A selection of posters to help raise awareness of Your Circle and the website www.yourcircle.org.uk
- Your Circle Window StickersOrder window stickers to help promote your organisation as an Information Point, or your support services Your Circle template article
- This article can help you promote your services and the support you offer as part of an individual's circle of support.
- External Link:
- Your Circle Toolkit
Translate this page
Gloucestershire GL1 2TG
T: 01452 426868