St Hilda's Lunch Club
A lunch club for those over 60 or with learning disabilities in and around Matson Gloucester on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for £4 . Transport maybe available for an additional sum. A place of safety where you can meet others and make friends.
Who to Contact
- Carol Lee
- 72 Woodcock Close
- GL4 4WU
- 01452 300388 and ask for Sarah
- Redwell centre
- GL4 6JG
- Parking available at site. Disabled access
- Venue Facilities:
- meals £4, transport local £1.50 - additional cost if further away
- no joining fee but a form with contact details to be filled in on first attendance
- over 60 or learning disabilities
- Dates / Times / Opening Hours:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 10:30 to 1:30
- We have one paid employee Sarah and the rest are volunteers . We are always looking for volunteers to help in kitchen - all ages and disabilities.
Translate this page
DisclaimerThe information on organisations within the Your Circle directory does not amount to an endorsement by Gloucestershire County Council of their services. Any use is at your own risk. Please check the organisation's qualifications and inspection reports where applicable. See Disclaimer for details.
Gloucestershire GL1 2TG
T: 01452 426868