The Main Place Learning Disability Service
Provider: Gloucestershire County Council
The Main Place is for adults aged 18+ who have been assessed as having a Learning Disability and are eligible for services under Fair Access to Care criteria. We offer a range of individual activities, community activities and development of independence skills. Where appropriate we work in partnership with other agencies to move people on from our service into mainstream activities such as college, GIS and employment. We also signpost people and their carers to other agencies such as health and Social Work teams. We try to be as flexible as possible to meet people's changing needs, considering half-days or sessional activities where this is more appropriate.
Who to Contact
- Debbie Ewers
- 01594 834436
- Venue Name:
- The Main Place
- Old Station Way
- GL16 8RH
- For those people living with family carers we will consider providing transport but this is dependent on resources and the person's ability to travel independently.
- Amount determined by a financial assessment - there are also charges for drinks, snacks and some activities.
- How To Access / Referral:
- Access to the service is through a social work assessment. Call the Helpdesk on 01452 426868.
- Adults aged 18+ who have been assessed as having a Learning Disability.
- Dates / Times / Opening Hours:
- Service is available Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm.
Translate this page
DisclaimerThe information on organisations within the Your Circle directory does not amount to an endorsement by Gloucestershire County Council of their services. Any use is at your own risk. Please check the organisation's qualifications and inspection reports where applicable. See Disclaimer for details.
Gloucestershire GL1 2TG
T: 01452 426868