Comment, compliment or complain about services listed on our website

Every day you probably use a range of different services and most of the time your experiences will be good and you’ll receive the service you expect; sometimes, things might not go how you would like them to. Sharing your experiences can help shape the service you and others will receive in the future.

On this site, you will find lots of useful services, provided by many different organisations.

Each service you use should have some way of finding out what you think about them. As there are so many different organisations  it can sometimes seem complicated trying to find out the right way to have your opinions heard.

To help, we have listed some of these organisations below with advice and links on how to contact them to give them feedback.

Services provided by Durham County Council

Durham County Council has specific policies on how to provide feedback, you can make a comment, compliment or a complaint.

School or school nursery

Speak directly to the head teacher of the school or nursery. For advice, you can contact the School and Governor Support Service.

Families Information Service and Local Offer

If you can't find what you are looking for, or we've missed something, please let us know, we would love to hear from you. You can contact us directly.

Health services

You can raise your comments directly with the service provider or report it to your local Clinical Commissioning Group. You can also speak to Healthwatch County Durham who will provide independent support to you about your opinions on health or social care providers.

Childcare providers

Speak to the childcare provider directly as most issues can be resolved. If your concern is about a child’s learning, development or care, you can also speak to Ofsted. For contractual concerns speak to the childcare provider or your local Citizens Advice Bureau may be able to help.

Private companies

Speak to, or write to, the owner of the company or contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau who might be able to offer advice.

Powered by Open Objects