St Pius X Catholic Primary School
Saint Pius X Catholic Primary School strives to provide the children of the two parishes of St. Pius and St. Mary’s with a high quality education, which is fundamentally Catholic in that its spiritual, moral and cultural aspects reflect the messages proclaimed by Christ in the gospel. The school strives in partnership with parents and the wider Catholic community to:
- Foster attitudes of sharing, giving, and thanking which are based on commitment to the service of Jesus Christ.
- Maintain an ethos of kindness, obedience and industry which is in harmony with the ideals of Christian respect and love.
- Incorporate a program of Religious Education which is not only a discrete curriculum subject area but provides the foundation to the entire educational process and curriculum.
- Help children to develop to their full potential both educationally but also in matters spiritual, social and cultural.
Who to contact
Where to go
- St Pius X Catholic Primary School
- LA14 4AA
At St. Pius X we work together to ensure children’s needs are met so they can access the curriculum and have regular meetings with parents/carers and the children to ensure appropriate provision is in place and is successful. Parents can, at any time, contact staff to arrange an appointment to discuss the needs of their child or speak to a member of staff at the end of the day.
- Contact Name
- Mrs D Hurley (SENCo)
- Contact Telephone
- 01229 828406
- Contact Email
St Pius X Catholic Primary School - Policies
St Pius X Catholic Primary School - SEN Policy
St Pius X Catholic Primary School - SEN LOcal Offer
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (5-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)