- 'Out of County' Independent School Provision
- Applying for Direct Payments
- Are you concerned about your child or young person's learning and development?
- Are You Eligible for Adult Social Care?
- Arrangements for Identifying and Assessing Children's Needs in the Early Years
- Assessment at the end of the EYFS - the EYFS profile
familychannelSEND Local Offer
- Education (361)
- Education, Health & Care Plans (34)
- Health & Social Care (140)
- Information for Professionals (1)
- Introduction to SEND & the Local Offer (1)
- Leisure Services & Things to Do (92)
- Preparing for Adulthood (46)
- SEND Policies & Reforms (1)
- Supporting Children from Birth to Reception (348)
- Travel & Transport (1)
There are 953 records in your current search
Abacus Children's Day Nursery is a private nursery in Dalston, Cumbria. Our ethos is to provide a safe and friendly environment for you and your child with the opportunity to learn through play, within Ofsted guidelines. At Abacus Nursery, every child counts! The nursery has…
Within Cambridge Primary School they have a dedicated Adult Learning Centre, offering a wide range and variety of formal and leisure courses. Please email or call us via the contact details below.
Cumbria Disabled Support Clubs and Social Groups Browse this dedicated directory to find disabled clubs and groups in Cumbria including sports such as basketball, bowls and fishing for all disabilities, carers advice and support as well as a number of disability related organisations providing support…
What We Do Our vision is that everyone in Cumbria is appropriately physically active as a part of their everyday life. We are one of 43 county sports partnerships (CSPs) covering England and are part of Cumbria County Council's Public Health Service. Find out more…
The domiciliary physiotherapy service is mainly for housebound patients or for patients who are best treated at home. The aim of the service is to support and maintain people living in the community and preventing hospital admission. MSK Physiotherapy provides a specialist services in the…
Specialist nurses provide high quality care and specialist products for people suffering from bladder and bowel problems.
Specialist nurses provide high quality treatment, care specialist products for people suffering from bladder and bowel problems.
Helps people with health problems to do the everyday activities that matter to them.
Helps people recover movement and function after illness or injury.